- Check and (if necessary) correct the main title of your blog. It should say "The Story of the Seed," EXACTLY!
- Add a clever subtitle (description). See the examples below:
- The Cauliflower Chronicles (if your plant type were cauliflower, of course)
- The Broccoli Bulletin
- The Kale Krew Report
- The Story of the Kohlrabi Kings
- The Brussels Sprouts Brief
- Collard City Press
- The Cabbage Patch Crier
- Click on the "Pages" link in your "The Story of the Seed" blog control panel
- Click "New page"
- Title this new page "About Our Project"
- Compose a four to five-sentence paragraph explaining the purpose of this project and describing your Brassica oleracea cultivar (kale, for example)
If you are having trouble coming up with a description of this project, see my "About" page.
This Student Blog Post Assignment should be completed by 9/23.